31 Mar White Sumatra Kratom – Dosage & Buying Guide
White Vein Sumatra Kratom is a boon ingredient of Ayurveda a special herb extracted from the White Sumatra. The strain is found on the island of Sumatra reflecting its name. The soil of Sumatra is highly fertile and the characteristic feature is the white vein which runs in the center of the leaves.
The specialty of White Sumatra Kratom is its soothing and electrifying effect. The strain is perked with amazing benefits like
- Enhancement of energy levels
- Soothing and relaxing benefits
- Cures Insomnia
- Generates analgesic possessions
- Muscle relaxation
- Boost low levels of energy
- Anxiety and stress reliever
- Cures Depression
Kratom strains are of mainly three types based on color of the vein white, red and green vein. The effects of the different kinds of strains depend on diverse factors which includes the pigment of the stem and the vein of the leaves. The Kratom leaves and stem have a peculiar color to it which determines the effect of the kratom leaf on the mind and body of the user. The difference in the pigmentation is generally due to the differing chemical composition.
The alkaloids present in the White Vein Sumatra Kratom strains differ for each strain and show differing effects as well. The Red Sumatra Kratom is less used than Green Sumatra Kratom and White Sumatra Kratom. The White vein Sumatra Kratom has two main alkaloids present in it which includes
- Mitragynine: The main function of Mitragynine is to boost the low levels of energy in the body. The concentration of Mitragynine is more in the Kratom White Sumatra rather than the Red Kratom Sumatra.
- 7-hydroxymitragynine: The 7-hydroxymitragynine is accountable for inducing opoid like possessions in the body which generate analgesic possessions and thereby lead to the relaxation of the muscles.
Is White Sumatra Kratom right for you?
Despite its amazing effects like analgesic properties, stress reliever, energy booster, etc. The question can appear in the mind that is it right for you. The number of users of White Sumatra are considerate but it can become additive to the body. Some of the major safety concerns are as followed:
- There are people who have reported certain withdrawn symptoms
- It requires a body tolerance for people to use a higher dosage and achieve the same effect
- Combination of Sumatra White Vein with other strains like opiods or various prescription could be grave and fatal.
- Irritability and aggression have been reported as a side effect of the White Vein Sumatra Kratom which are believed to be related to its stimulant effects.
- Other side effects may include sedation, nausea, constipation and itching which could be a common in users with high dose intake.
- Seizures is also reported to be linked with high doses of Kratom White Sumatra
How much Sumatra Kratom dosage is needed?
The dosage of Kratom White Vein Sumatra is very crucial in inducing the effect of the strain. The high dosage can lead to a soothing effect in the user and relax the body while on the contrary a low dosage can boost the levels of energy in the body.
- 2-4 grams: The low concentration of Sumatra White Kratom is ingested ans the delighted euphoric feelings can be felt. The low dosage allows you to slowly feel the elevating energy in your body. The duration of which can last for upto 3 hours. This the best preferred dosage concentration for beginners.
- 4-6 grams: The slightly higher dosage shows more calming effects. It calms the nerves and mind and relaxes the muscles. Mild pain relieving effects are also seen at this concentration.
- 6-8 grams: This is a relatively higher dosage which can be taken to relieve severe pain and mild sedation. At this concentration of the dosage which is not normally taken by beginners should be taken in cases of severe pain only which immediately relieves pain and acts as a strong painkiller and the duration might last till few hours.
- 9 grams and above: This is the highest concentration of dosage of the Kratom White Vein Sumatra which is not usually recommended. The dosage can induce strong elevated euphoric feelings. This dosage is only for users who have previously taken a dosage of 6-8 grams and the body is habitual for it.
Where can you buy White Sumatra Kratom?
The Kratom White Sumatra is quite popular in the southeast Asian plant market due to its believed medical benefits mainly energy boosting and pain relieve. It is available in the forms of capsule and powder. The white vein Sumatra Kratom is the most popular variety of Kratom and certain things like quality, shipping time, access to the strain should be all kept in check. It can be bought from the following sources:
- BKN Kratom: It is available in the form of powder and capsule at the cost of $17.99-$79.99 which varies on the basis of weight. The different sizes available are 100 grams, 200 gms, 500 gms and 1 Kg under the name white vein Sumatra.
- Thegoldenmonk: It is again available in the form of powder under the name Maeng Da Kratom Powder. The price range varies from $39.99-$89.99 and the sizes are 250g, 500g and 1000g (1kg).
- OrginialHarvestKratom: It is available both in the form of capsules and powder under the name of Sumatra White Vein Kratom. The sumatra White vein Kratom Powder has 4 sizes (1oz, 2oz, 4oz, 8oz) and the price ranges from $14.95-$106.95.
White Vein Sumatra Kratom is getting increasingly popular and it is very easy to recognize. It can be easily bought from the market. The effects of White Sumatra Kratom are stimulating and sedative. It is also recommended by many White Vein Sumatra users and has many positive reviews as well.
The dosage guidelines are very basic and could be easily followed and understood. The dosage guidelines help users to find the right amount of dose to take for obtaining best results as per their requirements and needs. It can be used as per the necessity of the user and has wide range of benefits overall and a great choice.